Anadarko Public Schools Volunteer Program
Thank you for your interest in volunteering in our district! We very much appreciate your support!
We do our utmost to keep our students safe. To help us towards that goal, an Anadarko Public Schools volunteer must:
- Pass a background investigation.
- Be of good moral character.
- Be of legal age.
- Complete a Volunteer Application.
- Be under the supervision of a staff member.
- Receive a general orientation to the school and/or assigned volunteer duties.
The safety of our students is our top priority and we know that our parents, community, and volunteers feel the same way. We hope that you recognize this process as our way of helping to keep our students safe. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with the volunteer screening process, which allows us to provide our students with the safest and most secure learning environment possible.